Tuesday, June 10, 2008

OMG!!! I ALMOST FORGOT!!

Before I tell you guys what I am about to tell you, I want you all to sit down. The news I am going to divulge is sooooo exciting that you must all be sitting down because it is so shocking! You know lots of good things happen to our family in October. Riley's birthday is October 30th, Shawn passed his Master Plumbing Exam last October, Halloween, and now I am about to add the next best thing to happen in October. Is your curiosity killing you yet? Go ahead and take a few guesses what is going to be happening in October.........................................
OK if you are all sitting down I will share my exciting news!

On October 17th, I will be seeing New Kids on the Block in concert!!! Is that not the most hilarious thing you have ever heard? About ten girls from work and I are going to San Antonio to see them. We are all about the same age, loved New Kids on the Block, and all had our own crush on one member of the band or the other.
I know you are all jealous but, I will be sure and take lots of pictures!!
FYI: I will be making me a t-shirt for the concert that says "I LOVE JONATHAN"!!

Corny I know but it will be so much fun to be that young again.
You guys probably thought I was pregnant, didn't you?
Oh, Oh, Oh, Hangin' Tough!

Then......


More then....


And, NOW! ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!!!

1 comment:

Brittny said...

Hey Kayln,

That is hilarious that you are going to see New Kids on the Block! I heard they were coming to Dallas October 18th, and I have been trying to find someone to go with me! HOW FUN!!!

By the Way - Joey was always my favorite!

Take care!
Brittny